RETURNS, CANCELLATIONS & EXCHANGES:
Due to the nature of my product, all sales are final unless a cancellation request is made within 24 hours of purchase.
Because all items are made to order, cancellation requests must be submitted within 24 hours of ordering. Anything after the 24-hour mark may already have begun production and therefore cannot be canceled.
Unless it's an error on my part, items are non-refundable and non-returnable. Exceptions may be made on a case-by-case basis and will incur a $5.00 or 10% restocking fee, whichever is greater.
Any issues with your order must be brought to my attention within 30 days of receiving your package.
Payment is due immediately. Accepted Methods of Payment: PayPal, Credit Cards, and Direct Payment.
You can find your estimated shipping date on your receipt. Your order will be shipped via United States Postal Service First Class Mail or Priority mail, depending on the weight of your package, after receipt of payment, unless you have elected to ship via a faster method. All packages are shipped to the address you've provided via Shopify.
If USPS cannot confirm your address, receipt of your order could be delayed. A change of address may incur an additional charge as this takes more time with processing your order.
PLEASE double check your address before placing your order! If an order is marked undeliverable as address or returned to sender, buyer will be responsible for additional shipping charges.
PLEASE NOTE: I pack each order by hand to avoid any potential damages in shipping. Should something happen, I am not responsible for damages, lost or stolen packages. Once the item has been shipped, it is out of my control.
Please keep in mind that my digital designs are for “personal use” only. Any items included may not be copied, distributed, altered or resold in any form or fashion. All printables are owned by LightsPlannerAction: ©2016-present. All Rights Reserved.
Due to the nature of Instant Download products, no refunds, returns or exchanges can be offered.
Information I Collect:
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Shopify to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of notebooks, for example), if you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It:
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure:
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
Transfers of Personal Information:
Outside the EU I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me:
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Bess Wightman, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.